Le San Francisco is a non-alcoholic cocktail (mocktail) made with orange juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice, grenadine and soda.
The alcoholic version is one of the most famous cocktails in the world with a slightly pink color. It owes its name to its urban origins, because it was created in the 30s in the city of San Francisco.
This alcohol-free, fresh and vitamin version is perfect for quenching your thirst on hot summer afternoons.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Ingredients: 1 guest|
|Glass type: Long drink, double cocktail glass|
|4 cl of orange juice|
|4 cl of lemon juice|
|4 cl of pineapple juice|
|4 cl of grapefruit juice|
|2 cl of grenadine|
|1 sparkling water / 4 to 5 ice cubes / orange slices|
- Put the ice cubes in the shaker and add the orange juice.
- Add the lemon juice and pineapple juice.
- Then add the grapefruit juice and the grenadine.
- Shake well and pour into the glass.
- Fill the glass to the brim with sparkling water.
- Add a slice of orange.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about the drink:
“I like the drink but not the drunkenness.”Louis Scutenaire