La giant sponge cake yeast free is a high sponge cake made from eggs, flour, sugar and vanilla or lemon extract.
Easy to make, without yeast, soft and very thick, it is perfect for making layer cakes such as birthday or wedding cakes.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 50 min|
|Total time : 1 15 h min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|300 g flour|
|300 g sugar|
|vanilla or lemon extract|
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the aromas and gently incorporate the flour sifted in three batches, mixing from bottom to top with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a mold of 20 cm diameter provided with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 150 ° C.
- Bake during 50 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Use !
Quote about cooking:
“French cuisine is the one I like best, even abroad.”Joel Robuchon