Le 10 minute base cake is a cake made from flour, sugar, butter, eggs and flavoring.
Easy and quick to make, soft and soft, it is perfect associated with aromas, fruits or creams to make a personalized cake.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 25 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|150 g flour|
|150 g sugar|
|100 g of melted butter|
|vanilla or lemon extract|
- In a bowl, whip the eggs with an electric mixer, add the sugar little by little and work the whole for about 5 min until the mixture is frothy.
- Then add with a ladle the flour and melted butter (alternating them) and the vanilla or lemon extract.
- Pour the mixture into a mold 20 to 22 cm in diameter, distributing it evenly.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 170 ° C.
- Baking for about 15 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool on a rack.
- Serve if necessary sprinkled with icing sugar.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Gastronomy is the joy of all situations and of all ages. It gives beauty to the spirit. ”Charles Monselet