Le brownie cookie cake is a cake made up of a brownie dough base and a cookie dough top.
Easy to prepare, tasty, this hybrid cooking cake combining the ultra-melting brownie and the soft, barely crispy cookie is perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 30 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|100 g dark chocolate|
|100 g butter|
|100 g sugar|
|75 g flour|
|1 / 2 bags of baking powder|
|200 g flour|
|150 g butter|
|100 g sugar|
|100 g de pépites de chocolat|
- Melt the chopped chocolate and the butter in a double boiler.
- Mix and let cool.
- Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix with a hand whisk or an electric mixer.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Mix everything well.
- Incorporate the melted chocolate with the butter into the dough using the hand whisk.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a 24 cm diameter mold fitted with baking paper. Put aside.
- Place egg and sugar in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Add the flour and mix with a fork until you get a crumbly mixture.
- Add the soft butter and knead by hand.
- When the dough is almost ready, add the chocolate chips.
- Work everything well until you obtain a smooth, homogeneous and supple dough.
- Cover the base of the cake with cookie dough.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then cook for 5 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Take out of the oven, let cool and if necessary sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“To love the cuisine of a country is already to love the country. "Jean Giono