Le Napoleon chocolate and hazelnut cake is a cake made from a hazelnut cookie covered with chocolate icing.
Easy to prepare, tender and delicious, this cake, originating from the Germanic countries and the Balkans, is perfect at the end of a meal or during snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 45 min|
|Total time : 1 h 10 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|150 g of hazelnuts|
|150 g sugar|
|150 g butter|
|100 g of chocolate|
|80 g flour|
|1 c. to c. of baking powder|
|150 g of milk chocolate|
|1 c. to s. oil|
- Toast the hazelnuts, cool, peel and grind.
- Melt the chocolate and the butter in a double boiler, mix and let cool a little.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar, then add the melted chocolate and the butter.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and mix with a spatula.
- Finally, incorporate the ground hazelnuts.
- Pour the mixture into a fluted log mold or venison back mold. Butter and flour the mold.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for about 45 to 50 min.
- Make the test of the toothpick which should come out dry from the center of the cake if the cake is sufficiently cooked.
- Take out and let cool for 5 min then gently remove from the mold and let cool to room temperature.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and mix with the oil.
- Spread the icing on the cake.
- Put in the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“You can make the world a better place with cooking. "Pierre Gagnaire