Un Iced Cappuccino is a drink made with cappuccino, water or milk, sweet cream and vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
A cappuccino (from the Italian "little capuchin") is a preparation made from espresso coffee, mixed and topped with a creamy milk foam), sweetened, served in a large coffee cup.
Easy and quick to prepare, fresh and delicious, it's perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : 30 min|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 5 min + 30 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|8 tbsp. to c. cappuccino|
|250 ml of water or milk|
|250 ml of sweet cream|
|2 scoops of vanilla or chocolate ice cream|
- Prepare the cappuccino with milk or water.
- Plan to do it a little harder, because it will be diluted by ice cream, sweet cream and ice cream.
- Cool the cappuccino to room temperature then put in the refrigerator.
- Quickly mix the cold cappuccino in a blender with the sweet cream and ice.
- Serve immediately with ice cubes and enjoy!
Quote about coffee:
“I judge a restaurant by its bread and coffee. "Burt lancaster