Le soft and light chocolate cake is a cake made from dark chocolate, flour, corn starch, cane sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder and salt.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft, light and delicious, it is perfect for snacks of the day with a chocolate or a coffee.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 35 min|
|Ttotal emps: 50 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|220 g dark chocolate|
|75 g flour|
|75 g of corn starch|
|150 g cane sugar|
|100 g de beurre ramolli|
|15 g of baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, add the chocolate cut into pieces and the softened butter and melt in a double boiler. Once melted, mix and set aside.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks in two separate bowls.
- Beat the egg yolks with the cane sugar until the mixture is white.
- Then, incorporate the flour, corn starch and baking powder sifted together beforehand. Mix well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the preparation, making slow up and down movements with a spatula.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until you obtain a smooth dough.
- In a mold 24 to 26 cm in diameter fitted with baking paper, pour the dough.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake during 35 min.
- Check the doneness with the tip of a knife which should come out clean and dry if the cake is cooked.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Unmold and serve.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“We should think of the kitchens as the center of the home.”Jane Grigson / The Good Things