La 2-ingredient light chocolate mousse is a dessert made from dark chocolate and eggs.
Easy and quick to prepare, airy and soft, it is perfect for snacks of the day or at the end of a meal.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : 3 hours|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 10 min + 3 h (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|220 g dark chocolate, cut into pieces|
|6 fresh eggs of normal size|
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites in two different bowls.
- Once the melted chocolate has cooled slightly, add little by little to the egg yolks while stirring.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff with an electric whisk.
- Gently fold the whipped egg whites into the mixture of chocolate and egg yolks, moving slowly up and down with a spatula.
- Put in the refrigerator about 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Cooking is a passion that takes hold, lasts and turns into a way of life. "Perrine Sieuzac