Le velvety rice pudding vegetal is a dessert made from almond milk (soy or oats), cane sugar, rice, corn starch and vanilla.
Easy and quick to prepare, velvety, vegetal and soft, it is then perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 30 min|
|Total time : 35 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|1 liter of almond or oat or soy milk|
|200 g cane or white sugar|
|100 g of round or long rice|
|45 g of corn starch|
|2 sachets of vanilla sugar (or 2 vanilla pods)|
- Put all the ingredients except the cornstarch in a saucepan and mix well.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes until the rice is cooked through.
- Stir often so that the rice does not stick and burn at the bottom of the pot.
- The last 5 minutes, add the cornstarch mixed in advance in 5 to 6 tbsp. at. s. of water.
- Mix well until you get a creamy consistency.
- Let cool in a bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“You can't cook if you don't like people!”Joel Robuchon