Le no-bake cake with pistachio cream and mascarpone is a cake composed of a base of cookies and butter and a cream with mascarpone, pistachio, cheese spread, gelatin and milk.
Easy and quick to prepare, no cooking, fresh and delicious, it is perfect for snacks of the day or at the end of a meal.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : 5 hours|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 25 min + 5 h (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|100 g of biscuits|
|80 g butter|
|Pistachio cream with mascarpone:|
|250 g of mascarpone|
|250 g of cheese spread|
|100 ml of milk|
|150 g pistachio cream|
|10 g of gelatine leaves|
- Mix the dry cookies. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add to the crumbled cookies. Mix with your hands until the cookies are well absorbed.
- Line the bottom and sides of a mold 20 cm in diameter with baking paper.
- Compact the cookie crumbs mixed with the butter using the back of a spoon in the bottom of the mold and form a layer of a few centimeters.
- Refrigerate for about 1 h.
- Dip the gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water for 10 min.
- In a bowl, mix the cheese spread with the mascarpone and pistachio cream and whisk until you get a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Squeeze the gelatin sheets and melt in the previously heated milk.
- Once the gelatin has melted, leave to cool and add to the mixture of spreadable cheese, mascarpone and pistachio cream.
- Vpour the mixture on the base of cookies in the mold.
- Level well with a spatula and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with chopped pistachios and a few tablespoons of pistachio cream.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Hunger is a good cook. "German proverb