The gNo-bake yogurt and coffee cake 15 minutes is a cake made from a base of crumbled dry biscuits and butter and a filling of coffee yogurt, cane sugar, soluble coffee, coffee beans and chocolate shavings.
Easy and quick to prepare, fresh, soft and tender, this cake is perfect at the end of a meal or during snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 5 hours|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 15 min + 5 h (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|200 g of biscuits|
|85 g butter|
|220 g whipped cream|
|250g coffee yogurt|
|1 c. to s. cane sugar|
|1/2 tsp. to c. soluble coffee|
|coffee beans / chocolate shavings|
- In a bowl, mix the dry cookies until you obtain a flour.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the soluble coffee and melted butter.
- Mix well and distribute the mixture on the bottom of a 24 to 26 cm mold fitted with baking paper. Compact well with the back of a spoon and level.
- Refrigerate at least 15 min.
- Pour the cold cream from the refrigerator into a cold glass bowl and whip with an electric mixer until stiff.
- Add the sugar and yogurt and whisk for a few more seconds to combine everything.
- Transfer the filling to the now-cold cake base.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least a few hours (preferably overnight) so that it compacts well.
- Just before serving, decorate the surface with coffee beans and chocolate shavings.
- Unmold and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“The material subject of gastronomy is anything that can be eaten.”Anthelme Brillat-Savarin