Le homemade kiwi syrup is a preparation based on kiwis, sugar, water and lemon.
Easy and quick to prepare, fresh, nutritious and invigorating, it is perfect to quench your thirst during the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 25 min|
|Ingredients: about 750 ml of syrup|
|500 g peeled kiwis|
|300 g powdered sugar|
|300 ml of water|
|1 lemon (juice)|
- Pour the water and sugar into a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Then lower the heat slightly and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- After having spelled them, mix the kiwis with the lemon juice then pass through a sieve.
- Add the kiwi juice to the syrup in the saucepan and boil for a few more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Once cooled, transfer the syrup to a glass bottle.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Use and taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Simple cooking is what is most complicated.”Joel Robuchon