Le homemade blueberry syrup is a syrup made from blueberries, sugar, water and lemon juice.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and refreshing, it is perfect to quench your thirst during the day or as an ingredient in a cocktail or a mocktail.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Ingredients: about 750 ml syrup|
|500 g of blueberries|
|300 g powdered sugar|
|300 ml of water|
|1 lemon (juice)|
- Wash the blueberries, pour the water and sugar into a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat slightly and cook for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix the blueberries with the lemon juice and pass through a sieve.
- Add the blueberry juice obtained from the syrup in the saucepan and boil for a few more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Once cooled, transfer the syrup to a glass bottle.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Use and taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Good food is memories. "Georges Simenon