The healthy cookies cream cheese are cookies made from oatmeal, cream cheese, egg, coconut oil, baking powder, salt and possibly sesame.
Easy and quick to prepare, light, healthy and tasty, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 25 min|
|Ingredients: about 25 cookies|
|100 g oat flakes|
|250 g lean cream cheese|
|2 tbsp. to s. coconut oil|
|1 baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, combine the flour with the baking powder.
- Add the coconut oil, lean cheese, a pinch of salt and an egg.
- Mix well with your hands until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Roll out the dough and shape the cookies into the desired shapes.
- Brush the cookies with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame or powdered sugar if necessary.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake during 15 min.
- Exit and let cool before unmolding.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Good cuisine is the fertilizer of a pure conscience.”Nicolas-Toussaint des Essarts