The chocolate flans without dairy products or eggs are desserts made with dark chocolate, hazelnut milk, hazelnut puree, agar agar and vanilla.
Easy and quick to make, without dairy products or eggs, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 2 hours|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 25 min + 2 h (rest)|
|4 / 5 people|
|100 g dark chocolate|
|500 ml of hazelnut milk|
|1 tbsp. hazelnut puree|
|2 g of agar agar|
|1 gousse de vanille|
- In a bowl, dissolve the agar agar in the hazelnut milk.
- Add the dark chocolate in small pieces and melt over low heat in a saucepan, stirring regularly.
- Split the vanilla pod in half lengthwise, extract the seeds and add to the mixture.
- In a bowl, dilute the hazelnut puree with 2 tbsp. to s. mixture.
- Bring the hazelnut milk to a simmer without stopping mixing for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the hazelnut cream and mix.
- Fill the ramekins and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Good cuisine is the fertilizer of a pure conscience.”Nicolas-Toussaint des Essarts