Le autumn cake with chestnuts, hazelnuts, almonds and raisins is a cake made from chestnut flour, butter, icing sugar, raisins, hazelnuts, almonds, eggs, orange, lemon, baking powder, vanilla, rum and salt.
Easy to make, this tasty and nutritious cake with fall flavors is perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 45 min|
|Total time : 55 min|
|150 g (1.5 cups) chestnut flour|
|175 g (3/4 cup) butter|
|150 g (1 cup) icing sugar|
|100 g (2/3 cup) raisins|
|25 g (3 tablespoons) chopped hazelnuts|
|25 g (4 tablespoons) chopped almonds|
|1 small orange (zest) + 1 small lemon (zest)|
|1/2 tablespoon of baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C / 360 ° F.
- Soften the butter, without melting it.
- Stir in the icing sugar and eggs.
- Gradually incorporate the sifted flour with the baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, combine the hazelnuts, almonds, orange and lemon zest, vanilla extract, rum.
- Incorporate this mixture of hazelnuts and almonds into the first mixture of eggs and flour.
- Provide a cake tin with baking paper and pour in the preparation.
- Bake during 45 min.
- Check the doneness by inserting the blade of a knife in the center of the cake which should come out dry if it is cooked.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“You can make the world a better place with cooking. "Pierre Gagnaire