Le autumn cake with apples and nuts is a cake made from flour, sugar, apples, eggs, walnut oil, walnuts, Calvados, cinnamon and baking powder.
Easy and quick to prepare, chewy, smooth and with delicious flavors of apples, nuts and cinnamon, it is perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 35 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|220 g (1.75 cups) all-purpose flour|
|150 g (3/4 cup) powdered sugar|
|450 g (1 cup) apples|
|75 g (1/2 cup) walnut kernels|
|150 ml (5 tbsp) walnut oil|
|60 ml (2 fluid ounces) Calvados|
|1 teaspoon of cinnamon|
|2 teaspoons of baking powder|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 175 ° C / 350 ° F.
- Peel and macerate the diced apples in the Calvados and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In a bowl, whisk the walnut oil with the sugar.
- Add the eggs and whisk until you get a “mayonnaise” texture.
- Add the flour and the baking powder, then the walnut kernels and the apples.
- Mix well to coat the fruit.
- Pour the preparation into a previously buttered cake mold.
- Bake for about 35 min.
- After 30 min, insert the blade of a knife in the center of the cake.
- If it comes out dry, the cake is done.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“The two secrets of success: Quality and Creativity. "Paul Bocuse