Le leg of lamb with honey and rosemary is a dish made from leg of lamb, onion, carrot, rosemary, garlic, honey, olive oil, butter, salt and pepper.
Easy to prepare, tender and tasty, it is perfect with potatoes, flageolet beans or green beans.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 1 hours|
|Total time : 1 10 h min|
|6 / 8 people|
|1 leg of lamb, bone-in|
|2 sprigs of rosemary|
|3 cloves of garlic|
|3 tablespoons of honey|
|200 ml olive oil|
|50 g butter|
- Take the leg out of the refrigerator 2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 200 ° C.
- Butter a baking dish and add the carrots cut into thin rings, the sprigs of rosemary, the chopped onion and the garlic without germ.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil with the honey.
- Brush the leg with half of the oil and honey mixture. Season.
- Bake during 30 min.
- Turn the leg over and pour the remaining oil and honey mixture over it.
- Bake for an additional 30 min.
- Baste the lamb every 15 minutes.
- Servir chaud.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“The nouvelle cuisine needs to be a carefully thought out reflection of all the good things on earth. "Jean and Pierre Troisgros