Le coconut sponge cake is a cake made from flour, coconut flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt and icing sugar.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and deliciously flavored with coconut, it is perfect topped with creams or fruit.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 30 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|170 g flour|
|50 g of coconut flour|
|200 g sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder or 1 vanilla pod|
|1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and salt. Put aside.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut flour with the vanilla and a teaspoon of the flour. Put aside.
- In a large bowl, put the eggs with the sugar.
- Whisk until you get a light and frothy mixture.
- Gradually incorporate the white flour by sifting it with a fine mesh strainer. by making slow movements up and down.
- Gently add the coconut flour in slow movements from bottom to top.
- Pour the preparation into a mold 24 cm in diameter fitted with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake during 30 min.
- Test the toothpick, which should come out dry, to check that it is well cooked.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Use or serve.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Cooking is a bit like the cinema. It's the emotion that counts. "Anne-Sophie Pic