Le Forézien cake with fourme, bacon and olives is a savory cake made from flour, fourme or other blue cheese, eggs, oil, diced bacon, dry white wine, olives, baking powder and chives.
Easy and quick to prepare, tasty and with an authentic taste, it is perfect as a starter or as a main course accompanied by a green salad.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 45 min|
|Total time : 1 hours|
|250 g (2 cups) flour|
|150 g (1/3 pound) fourme or other blue cheese|
|100 ml (0.4 cup) oil|
|60 g (2 ounces) plain bacon|
|200 ml (1 cup) dry white wine|
|50 g (2 ounces) black or green olives|
|1 tablespoon of baking powder|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C / 360 ° F.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, oil, and white wine until you get a smooth consistency.
- Then add, while stirring, the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and grated fourme.
- Finally add the pitted olives, bacon and chopped chives.
- Mix gently until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour the preparation into a buttered and floured cake tin beforehand.
- Bake about 45 min.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and gently unmold.
- Laisser refroidir.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
»Cooking is a bit like painting, you prepare with what you have. "Paul Bocuse