The cheese potato waffles is a preparation made from potatoes, flour, butter, cheese, milk, eggs, baking powder, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, crispy and chewy, these tasty waffles are perfect as an accompaniment to meat dishes or on their own with a salad and cheese.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|250 g (2 cups) flour|
|300 g (2/3 pound) mashed cooked potatoes|
|100 g (1/2 cup) butter, melted|
|225 g (1/2 pound) grated Emmental or Comté cheese|
|350 ml (1.5 cups) milk|
|1/2 tablespoon of baking powder|
- In a bowl, add the flour, milk, eggs, baking powder and whisk until you get a smooth dough.
- Add the melted butter, season, mix and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the waffle maker, mashed potatoes and grated cheese until well combined.
- Heat the waffle maker.
- Butter and add a ladle of dough.
- Cook well before opening the waffle iron.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Happiness is in the kitchen. "Paul Bocuse