The Nutella tiramisu truffles are truffles made from mascarpone, icing sugar, spoon cookies, coffee, Nutella and bitter cocoa powder.
Easy and quick to prepare, tender and delicious, these truffles with mascarpone, cocoa, coffee and spoon cookies, the ingredients of tiramisu, are perfect as a snack during the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : 2 hours|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 25 min + 2 h (rest)|
|300 g of mascarpone|
|50 g icing sugar|
|200 g biscuits with spoon|
|20 g coffee|
|bitter cocoa powder|
- In a bowl, whip the mascarpone with the icing sugar until you obtain a foamy cream.
- Reduce the ladyfingers to powder and put in a bowl.
- Add the coffee and the mascarpone cream.
- Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- With slightly damp hands, quickly knead 1 tablespoon of dough at a time and form a hollow in the center.
- Place 1 teaspoon of Nutella in the center and cover with the dough until it forms a regular ball 4 to 5 cm in diameter.
- Place the dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate during 30 min.
- Once hardened, give the ball a more regular shape and pass in bitter cocoa powder.
- Repeat these operations until all the ingredients are used up.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“To cook well you need good ingredients, a palate, heart and friends.”Pierre Perret