La milk chocolate mousse with hazelnuts is a dessert made from milk chocolate, eggs, hazelnut powder, vanilla and salt.
Easy and quick to prepare, light and delicious, it is perfect for dessert or during snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : 1 30 h min|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 10 min + 1 h 30 min (rest)|
|300 g of milk chocolate|
|75 g hazelnut powder|
|1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt. Put aside.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a double boiler.
- Once melted, add the egg yolks off the heat, whisking vigorously, then the natural vanilla extract.
- Gradually incorporate the ground hazelnuts.
- Pour the preparation into a large bowl.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the preparation, making slow up and down movements with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse into cups.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Eating well on a daily basis, for me, is a reality that is not reserved for the spheres of haute cuisine. "Anne-Sophie Pic