La black cream 5 minutes is a cream made from cocoa powder, icing sugar, butter, water, vanilla and black coloring; which can be prepared in less than 5 minutes.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and creamy, it can be used to garnish cakes, desserts or cupcakes.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 5 min|
|120 g (1 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder|
|240 g (1.75 cups) icing sugar|
|240 g (1 cup) butter, softened|
|60 ml (2 fluid ounces) boiling water|
|1.5 teaspoon of vanilla extract|
|1/2 teaspoon of black food coloring|
- In a large bowl, cut the butter into small pieces and let soften at room temperature.
- Stir quickly with a spoon or spatula.
- Sift the icing sugar.
- Whisk during 1 min.
- Add the vanilla extract and boiling water.
- Whisk with an electric mixer.
- Sift the cocoa inside.
- Mix with a spatula or wooden spoon to incorporate the cocoa into the mixture.
- Assemble everything with an electric whisk for 3 min.
- In a small bowl, add a few tablespoons of cream.
- Add the food coloring to the cream and mix.
- Once the coloring is incorporated, add to the remaining cream.
- Let the cream rest in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Use and taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Cooking requires a light head, a generous mind and a broad heart.”Paul Gauguin