THERouen duck liver omelet is a dish consisting of an omelet garnished with cooked duck livers.
Easy and quick to prepare, this traditional recipe from Rouen and Seine-Maritime can be enjoyed during meals accompanied by toast.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 20 min|
|2 duck livers|
|60 g (4 tbsp) butter|
|100 ml (6 tbsp) red wine|
|1 butter nuts|
- Cook the duck livers in a little wine and mash finely.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly.
- Pour into a buttered pan and put on medium heat.
- When the omelet is ready, garnish with the cooked duck livers.
- Fold the omelet.
- Drizzle with a drizzle of reduced red wine for a few minutes with the very fresh butter.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Good cuisine is the fertilizer of a pure conscience. "Nicolas-Toussaint Des Essarts