Le light cauliflower gratin is a dish made with cauliflower, olive oil, parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
Cauliflower, low in calories, has a satiating power and remarkable nutritional properties.
Easy and quick, light, healthy and very tasty with its crispy Parmesan crust and breadcrumbs, this gratin is ideal as an accompaniment to meals.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 55 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|4 c. to s. extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tbsp. to s. grated parmesan|
|2 c. to s. breadcrumbs|
- Clean the cauliflower by removing the outer leaves and stem with a knife.
- Divide the cabbage into several small florets, detaching them from the central part with a knife and divide again if they are too large.
- Wash the florets thoroughly, blanch in boiling salted water for 7 to 8 minutes, then drain.
- Place the florets in an ovenproof container oiled with 3 tbsp. to s. of oil.
- Return to the seasoning and arrange the florets side by side up.
- Add black pepper, grated Parmesan cheese then breadcrumbs evenly and drizzle with the last tablespoon of oil.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 220 ° C.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes until the surface is golden and crisp.
- Take out and serve hot.
- To taste!