Le 5-minute vegan vanilla cake is a cake made from flour, cane sugar, corn starch, yeast, yogurt and soy milk, vanilla.
Easy and quick to prepare, vegan, this sweet and deliciously flavored cake is ideal for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|Ingredients: 6 / 8 people|
|375 g flour|
|190 g cane sugar|
|20 g of corn starch|
|1 yeast sachet|
|200 g soy yogurt|
|120 g oil|
|200 g soy milk|
|1 C. to c. natural vanilla flavor|
- In a bowl, sift and mix with a wooden spoon the flour with the corn starch and yeast.
- Add the cane sugar and mix.
- Add the oil, milk and soy yogurt and mix until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the dough into an oiled and floured 24 to 26 cm diameter pan.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for about 40 min.
- After 35 min, insert a toothpick or the tip of a knife into the center of the cake. If it comes out dry, the cake is ready.
- Otherwise, continue cooking for another 5 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!