La divine persimmon cream is a dessert made from persimmons, cashew nuts, coconut milk and whipped cream.
Easy and quick to prepare, natural and delicious, this cream is ideal at the end of a meal or during snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 25 min|
|Ingredients: 4 people|
|4 sweet and ripe persimmons|
|100g cashew nuts + 150ml coconut milk|
|(vegetable) whipping cream|
- Carefully peel the persimmons.
- Remove the flesh with a spoon.
- Crush with your fingers to remove any seeds.
- Soak the cashews in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Dry then mix with the persimmons until you obtain a liquid cream.
- For more firmness, add cold coconut milk from the refrigerator and beat with a whisk.
- Pour the persimmon and cashew cream into 4 glasses.
- Add whipped cream and serve.
- To taste!