Le 7,5 pots yogurt cake without eggs is a cake made from yogurt, flour, sugar, oil, corn starch, yeast and vanilla, using a pot of yogurt as a tool for measuring ingredients.
Easy and quick to prepare, without eggs, soft, delicate and fragrant, it is ideal for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 55 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|250 g of plain yogurt (2 jars) at room temperature|
|250 g flour (2,5 jars)|
|150 g sugar (1,5 jar)|
|100 ml of oil (1 jar)|
|50 g of corn starch (1/2 jar)|
|1 baking powder|
- Pour the yogurt into a large bowl with the sugar.
- Whisk for a few minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the oil while mixing the dough.
- Gradually add while stirring the sifted flour with the baking powder and corn starch.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Add the vanilla extract and possibly a touch of turmeric (for coloring) to the preparation.
- Mix well and pour into a 22 to 24 cm diameter mold fitted with baking paper.
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes, placing the mold in the central part.
- Check cooking with the toothpick test which should come out dry.
- Turn off the oven and leave the mold inside for another 10 minutes with the door ajar.
- Remove from pan.
- Let cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“You can make the world a better place with cooking. "Pierre Gagnaire