The Comté potato waffles are a preparation based on potatoes, crème fraîche, eggs, flour, butter, Comté, nutmeg, parsley, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to repair, tasty, they are perfect as a side dish or as a main course with a green salad.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 8 min|
|Total time : 22 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|400 g of potatoes|
|150 ml thick cream|
|50 g flour|
|40 g of melted butter|
|grated Comté (quantity according to taste)|
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Grate with a fine grid then squeeze in your hands to remove as much water as possible.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs into an omelet, add the crème fraîche, salt, pepper, nutmeg and finely chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Sift the flour and whisk until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the grated potatoes and mix.
- Melt the butter, add to the potatoes and stir again.
- Add the grated Comté and mix.
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Once hot, pour a large ladle of preparation on each rack, spread a little then close the waffle iron.
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Cut the waffles in half and serve piping hot.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“To cook well you need good ingredients, a palate, heart and friends.”Pierre Perret