Le mint and lemon iced tea is a drink made from water, tea, mint, honey, lemon and ice cubes.
Easy and quick to prepare, sweet and refreshing, it is perfect to quench your thirst all day long.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : 45 min|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Ingredients: 4 people|
|1 l of water|
|1 black tea bag|
|4 tbsp. to s. fresh mint leaves|
|2 c. to s. honey|
|1 lemon (juice)|
- Boil a liter of water, pour into a decanter.
- Add the honey.
- Let the tea bag infuse for 15 minutes.
- Wash the lemon and mint.
- Cut the lemon into slices and add the slices to the carafe.
- Once warm, add the mint leaves.
- Refrigerate for about 30 min.
- Serve with ice cubes.
- To taste!
Quote about tea:
“There is a subtle charm in the taste of tea that makes it irresistible”.Okakura Kakuzo