The cinnamon chocolate cookies are cookies made from flour, dark chocolate, brown sugar, oil, baking soda, cinnamon, egg and orange.
Easy and quick to prepare, healthy, with an authentic taste, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 20 min|
|20 to 25 cookies|
|200 g (2 cups) T 110 wholemeal flour|
|100 g (2/3 cup) dark chocolate|
|50 g (4 tbsp) brown sugar|
|75 ml (2.5 fl oz) oil|
|1/2 tsp. to c. (1/2 tbsp) baking soda or baking powder|
|1 pinch of ground cinnamon|
|1 orange (peel)|
- Chop the chocolate and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, egg, oil and cinnamon.
- Add the flour, baking soda and orange zest. To mix together.
- Add the chocolate.
- Mix until it forms a ball of dough.
- Form balls of dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten slightly.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C / 360 ° F.
- Bake during 10 min.
- Go out and let cool on a rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Cooking is when things taste like they are.”Curnonsky