Le almond cake grandmother is a cake made from eggs, sugar, flour, almond powder, vanilla yogurt, oil, almond extract, baking powder, rum and flaked almonds.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and deliciously flavored, this cake rich in fiber, protein and monounsaturated fatty acids, is perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 35 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|150 g (3/4 cup) sugar|
|200 g (1.5 cups) flour|
|125 g (1.3 cups) ground almonds|
|125 g (1/2 cup) vanilla yogurt|
|100 ml (1/2 cup) oil|
|1 C. to s. (1 tbsp) baking powder|
|1 C. to c. (1 tbsp) rum|
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Then add the vanilla extract, yogurt, rum and oil, while whisking at low speed.
- Gradually incorporate the sifted flour with the baking powder, then the almond powder.
- Butter and flour a 23 to 24 cm (11 inch) diameter pan.
- Pour in the mixture.
- Decorate the surface with slivered almonds.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 175 ° C / 350 ° F.
- Bake during 35 min.
- Check that the cooking is finished with a toothpick which once inserted into the cake should come out dry.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“To cook well you need good ingredients, a palate, heart and friends.”Pierre Perret