La apple and honey tart from Gâtinais is a pie composed of a shortcrust or puff pastry base, a filling of yogurt, honey and egg, apple slices covered with honey and knobs of butter and dough braces.
Easy and quick to prepare, delicious, it can be enjoyed for breakfast or during snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 30 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|1 roll of shortcrust pastry or puff pastry|
|1/2 pot of yogurt|
|4 tablespoons of honey|
|4 tablespoons of semi-salted butter|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 220 ° C.
- Roll out the dough in a 23 to 24 cm diameter pie dish previously provided with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, egg and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Wash, peel the apples, cut into thin slices.
- Spread the preparation on the dough then arrange the apples.
- Spread a little melted butter and 2 tablespoons of honey on top.
- With the remaining dough, shape the dough into braces and place on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the apples are golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“We only do well what we love. Neither science nor conscience shapes a great cook. "Colette