Le Brunet cake with apples and pink pralines is a cake made from flour, butter, sugar, eggs, pink pralines, apples, baking powder and vanilla.
Easy and quick to prepare, tender and deliciously flavored with apples and pralines, this cake, a specialty of the Lyon stopper Brunet created in 1934, is perfect at the end of a meal.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 45 min|
|Total time : 1 hours|
|150 g (1.2 cups) flour|
|150 g (2/3 cup) butter|
|125 g (2/3 cup) sugar|
|100 g (3.5 ounces) pink pralines|
|1/2 tablespoon of baking powder|
|1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C / 360 ° F.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, gradually incorporating the sugar.
- Incorporate the flour, the lukewarm melted butter and the vanilla extract while whisking.
- Finally add the yeast. Mix well.
- Line a 23-24 cm (9-10 inch) diameter pan with parchment paper.
- Add successively layers of crushed pralines and apple slices.
- Fill the mold three quarters full before pouring the appliance over it.
- Arrange a few pralines on top.
- Bake during 10 at 15 min.
- Lower the oven temperature to 160 ° C / 320 ° F.
- Cook for another 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, let cool for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“You have to put your whole heart into the kitchen.”Rosa lewis