The spelled flour waffles are waffles made from spelled flour, cane sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and sweetened condensed milk.
Easy and quick to prepare, delicious and with an authentic taste, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 25 min|
|250 g (2 cups) white spelled flour|
|250 g (1 cup) cane sugar|
|250 g (1 cup) butter|
|1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar|
|1/2 tablespoon of baking powder|
|220 ml (0.5 pint) sweetened condensed milk|
- Melt the butter in a bain-marie.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, beaten eggs, milk and vanilla sugar.
- Mix well until a homogeneous preparation is obtained.
- Bake in the shape of a heart or in a 6/10 mold.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Cooking is the art of understanding the subtle marriage of foods in order to create an unforgettable smell. "Gilbert choulet