Le salted with walnuts is a savory tart made from onion rings and crushed walnuts, all salted and drizzled with walnut oil.
A specialty of the Bugey region, this tasty tart can be eaten as a starter or as a main course accompanied by a green salad.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : 2 hours|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 1 h 5 min + 2h (rest)|
|500 g of bread dough|
|250 g chopped walnuts|
|1 kg of onions|
- In a 26 to 27 cm diameter pie dish fitted with baking paper, roll out the bread dough and let rise for 2 hours.
- In a pan, brown the sliced onions in walnut oil.
- In a bowl, combine the onions, chopped nuts. Season.
- Garnish the pastry base with the mixture of onions cut into rings.
- Drizzle with walnut oil.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake during 35 at 40 min.
- Be careful not to let the filling dry out.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Quote about cooking:
“City cuisine is a hasty version of country cuisine. "Pierre Bert