Le grandma € 1 cake is a cake made from flour, sugar, milk, butter, eggs, vanilla and baking powder.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and economical, it can be enjoyed at breakfast and during other snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 30 min|
|Total time : 35 min|
|4 / 6 people|
|140 g (1 cup) flour|
|100 g (1/2 cup) powdered sugar|
|100 ml (1/2 cup) milk|
|75 g (1/3 cup) butter|
|1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar|
|1 tablespoon of baking powder|
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the dough into a cake tin covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C / 360 ° F.
- Bake during 30 min.
- For a softer cake, separate the yolks from the egg whites.
- Gently fold the stiff egg whites into the mixture of the other ingredients.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Good food is honest, sincere and straightforward.”Elizabeth David