The lentil burgers 5 minutes. are a preparation based on lentils, curry, carrots, corn flour, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, gluten, egg and dairy free, they are ideal as a side dish or as a dish.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 20 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|2 boxes of lentils (450 to 500 g)|
|1 c. to c. curry|
|4 c. to s. corn flour|
|5 c. to s. olive oil|
- Peel the carrots, remove the ends and cut into small pieces.
- Drain the lentils.
- Place the lentils, carrots, curry, 3 tbsp. to s. oil, corn flour, salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- In a skillet, heat the remaining oil.
- Form lentil burgers about 10 cm in diameter.
- Cook in the pan, turning them over when the crust has formed.
- Cook the other side.
- Serve hot.
- To taste!