The zucchini omelettes without eggs are omelets made from chickpea flour, lukewarm water, zucchini, salt and pepper.
Easy to prepare, without flour and without eggs, they are ideal as a starter or side dish.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 15 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|100 g of chickpea flour|
|150 ml warm water|
- Pour the chickpea flour into a bowl.
- Add the water while mixing with a whisk.
- Wash and remove the ends of the zucchini and grate into the batter.
- Mix well, salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan and drop the mixture into it with a tablespoon, trying to create small discs.
- Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes and turn over.
- Serve hot or cold
- To taste!