The orange fondant cookies without eggs are cookies made from butter, flour, corn starch, icing sugar, orange, orange liqueur and salt.
Easy to prepare, tender and deliciously flavored, without eggs, they are perfect for the snack of the day.
|Difficulty level: low|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : 1 20 h min|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 30 mi + 1 h 20 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: about 20 cookies|
|170 g de beurre mou|
|175 g flour|
|50 g of corn starch|
|120 g icing sugar|
|1 large orange (grated zest)|
|1 C. to c. of Grand Marnier (or Cointreau or other liqueur, preferably with orange)|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, whip the soft butter, orange zest, half the icing sugar, a pinch of salt for 2 minutes until you obtain a smooth and soft cream.
- Aadd the liquor and the flour while mixing with a wooden spoon or by hand until you obtain a soft and compact ball:
- Finally, with a sheet of baking paper, make a sausage of dough 4 cm wide.
- Put in the freezer for 1 hours.
- When the dough is cold and hard, slice rounds of dough 1 to 1,5 cm thick with a knife.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper spaced 4 cm apart from each other.
- Put the plate in the refrigerator for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 160 ° C.
- The first 5 to 6 minutes, open the oven door.
- Then increase the temperature to 180 ° C, close the oven door and continue cooking for about 15 minutes, until the cookies are lightly browned, but not burnt and still compact.
- Get out of the oven. Peel off the baking paper and leave to cool on a plate for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Dip in icing sugar on both sides and around the edges.
- Cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!