La brioche 10 minutes without eggs or butter is a brioche made from flour, milk, oil, sugar, yeast, salt, vanilla and icing sugar.
Easy and quick to make, soft and light, it is perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : 1 30 h min|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 25 min + 1 h 30 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|375 g flour|
|250 ml of milk|
|70 ml of oil|
|60 g sugar|
|1 C. to c. baker's yeast|
|1 / 2 c. to c. salt|
- In a bowl, pour the warm milk and baker's yeast and mix.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix for at least 5 min.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let rise for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Shape the dough into small balls, adding a little flour each time.
- Place in a round mold 26 cm in diameter fitted with baking paper..
- Cover with a cloth and let rise for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake until the top is colored but not too much.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Simple cooking is what is most complicated.”Joël Robuchon / L'Express Styles, Interview of December 10, 2014