The chocolate sporcamuss are baked puff pastry squares topped with chocolate pastry cream and whipped cream, dusted with icing sugar.
Also known as sporcamusi ou stusciamus, these flaky pastries typical of Puglia in Italy are served and tasted hot or even boiling.
Easy and quick to prepare, they are ideal as a snack or during the day's snacks.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 30 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Tcooking time: 10 min|
|Total time : 40 min|
|Ingredients: about 15 mini puffs|
|1 roll of puff pastry|
|150 g of fresh cream|
|250 ml of milk|
|50 g dark chocolate|
|1 c. to s. cocoa powder|
|3 c. to s. sugar|
|1 tbsp. to s. corn starch|
- Spread a roll of puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Prick the puff pastry with the tines of a fork.
- Shape 5 to 6 cm squares with a roller.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Place the egg, sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Add the corn starch, cocoa and mix.
- Add milk and mix.
- Melt the pieces of dark chocolate in a double boiler and add. Mix.
- Mix with the crème fraîche with the chocolate mixture.
- Put the chocolate cream in a pastry bag.
- Garnish half of the dough squares with chocolate cream.
- Layer with the other puff pastry squares.
- Sprinkle with cocoa or icing sugar.
- Servir chaud.