Le zucchini and sundried tomato crumble is a dish made with zucchini, sundried tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper, covered with a crumble of crackers, parmesan, hazelnuts.
Easy and quick to prepare, crispy and tasty, it is perfect as a side dish or as a side dish with a green salad.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 55 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|6 dried tomatoes in oil|
|75 g of hard bread (or salted crackers)|
|50 g grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 cloves of garlic|
|30 g peeled hazelnuts|
|basil leaves / olive oil|
- Clean, wash and cut the zucchini into thin slices.
- Finely chop the garlic and brown over low heat in a pan with a few tablespoons of oil.
- Add the zucchini and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper halfway through cooking.
- In a non-stick pan, toast the hazelnuts.
- Once a little golden, chop and set aside.
- Crumble hard bread or crackers.
- Mix the crumbled bread with the grated cheese.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into strips.
- When the zucchini are cooked (but still crunchy), transfer to a baking dish.
- Spread the sundried tomatoes and chopped basil leaves on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
- Finally, top with the bread and cheese mixture.
- Add a few flakes of butter.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for about 20 min.
- Place under the grill and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve hot or warm.
Quote about cooking:
“Happiness is in the kitchen. "Paul Bocuse