The crispy zucchini fritters are a preparation based on zucchini and a dough composed of flour, parmesan, egg, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, these very crispy donuts made with little dough are perfect as an aperitif or as an accompaniment.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : 40 min|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 20 min + 40 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|75 g flour|
|60 g of Parmesan cheese|
|1 big egg|
|1,5 tbsp. to c. salt / pepper / oil|
- Wash, clean and cut the ends of the zucchini.
- Cut into slices and put in a large bowl with the salt and let drain for about 40 minutes.
- Remove water from vegetation.
- add the flour, egg, Parmesan and pepper.
- Gently mix everything.
- Fry spoonfuls of preparation in hot oil.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“The material subject of gastronomy is anything that can be eaten.”Anthelme Brillat-Savarin