Le coffee tonic is a drink made from coffee, tonic water (or soda tonic), ice cubes and lemon or orange.
This drink appeared as early as 2007 in cafes in Scandinavia, in particular in Sweden and Norway.
Easy and quick to prepare, refreshing and energizing, slightly bitter and acidic resulting from the successful marriage of quinine and coffee, it is perfect to quench your thirst during the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Ingredients: 1 glass|
|Glass type: Long drink|
|1 double coffee (50 ml)|
|150 ml cold tonic soda|
|4 to 5 ice cubes|
|1 slice of lemon or orange|
- Prepare the coffee very tight and let cool.
- Fill a long drink glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in tonic water halfway.
- Slowly pour the Espresso into the glass over the ice cubes, the two drinks will not mix.
- Optionally add a dash of cane syrup to reduce bitterness.
- Place the lemon or orange zest on the ice cubes and serve.
- To taste!
“There is one drink we never tire of: water”.Tamil proverb