La mashed fennel and potatoes in yogurt is a puree made from fennel, potatoes, vegetable broth, leek, yogurt, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to make, light, sweet and tasty, it is perfect as an accompaniment or as a starter.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 35 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|300 g fennel|
|300 g of boiled potatoes|
|500 ml of vegetable broth|
|250 g of plain yogurt (or soy)|
- Wash, clean the fennel and cut very finely.
- In a pan, brown the leek cut into slices in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the chopped fennel, cook for a few minutes and pour in the vegetable broth.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for about 20 min.
- Pour into a large bowl, add the diced boiled potatoes and blend with an immersion blender.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the yogurt and mix well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about vegetables:
“Better a serving of vegetables with love, than a fatty beef with hate. "French proverb