Le No-Bake, Dairy-Free Lime Cake is a cake composed of a base of almonds, coconut butter, lemon and vanilla juice and a cream made from cashew nuts, limes, ginger, agave syrup, avocados and coconut butter.
Easy and quick to prepare, without baking, without eggs or dairy products, this delicious lime cake is perfect at the end of a meal or during the snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 20 min|
|Rest time : 12 hours|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 20 min + 12 h (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|220 g almonds|
|2 tbsp. to s. melted coconut butter|
|1 c. to s. of lemon juice|
|1 vanilla pod (seeds)|
|300 g cashews|
|3 limes (juice and zest)|
|5 cm of ginger root|
|2 ripe avocados|
|120 ml of agave syrup|
|100 g of melted coconut butter|
- Chop the almonds and place in a bowl.
- Add the coconut butter, then the vanilla seeds and lemon juice.
- Mix everything well and press everything by hand into a 22 to 24 cm diameter mold fitted with baking paper.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Put all the cream ingredients in a bowl, then mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Spread the cream on the base, smooth and decorate (for example with lime slices).
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“To cook well you need good ingredients, a palate, heart and friends.”Pierre Perret