Le mascarpone melon clafoutis is a dessert made from melon, mascarpone, sugar, flour, vanilla and eggs.
Originally from Limousin (Corrèze, Creuse ...), the name "clafoutis" is attested from 1864. It is also called billion ou millard in Limousin and Auvergne. When made with fruits other than cherry, such as apple, apricot, melon or plum, it is also called flognarde.
Easy and quick to make, melting, smooth and delicious, it is perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 1 30 h min|
|Cooking time : 35 min|
|Total time : 50 min + 1 h 30 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|550 g of melon pulp|
|250 g of mascarpone|
|100 g powdered sugar|
|60 g flour|
|2 sachets of vanilla sugar|
|2 large eggs|
- Remove the rind and seeds from the melon.
- Extract the melon pulp in a colander and let drain for 1 hour.
- Then wrap in a clean cloth for 30 min.
- Butter and flour a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the flour and vanilla sugar.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 200 ° C.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and eggs until whitened.
- Add the mascarpone and mix.
- Incorporate the mixture of flour and vanilla sugar into the mixture of sugar and eggs. To mix together.
- Pour the preparation into the dish.
- Add the melon pieces on top of the dough.
- Lower the oven temperature to 180 ° C and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- take out of the oven and unmold the clafoutis.
- Put on a serving platter.
- Laisser refroidir.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Cooking requires a light head, a generous mind and a broad heart.”Paul Gauguin