Le pistachio and praline cake is a cake made from flour, pink pralines, butter, sugar, pistachio paste, honey, eggs, baking powder and salt.
Easy and quick to make, soft and with subtle flavors of pistachios and pink pralines, it is perfect for breakfast or other snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 20 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 1 hours|
|150 g all-purpose flour|
|125 g of pink pralines|
|100 g butter|
|100 g sugar|
|45 g pistachio paste|
|15 g honey|
|2 tablespoons of baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar, honey and salt.
- Gradually whisk in the flour sifted with the yeast beforehand, then the melted butter until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Divide the dough in half and add the pistachio paste in one half. Gently fold the pistachio paste into the paste with a spatula.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 170 ° C.
- Coarsely crush the pink pralines.
- Butter a cake tin.
- Place part of the pralines at the bottom of the mold.
- Pour a little plain dough, then a layer of pistachio dough and continue by alternating the two doughs.
- Cover with the rest of the crushed pink pralines.
- Bake for about 40 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool on a rack.
- Unmold and serve.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“The main ingredient in good home cooking is love; love towards those for whom you cook. ”Sophia Loren